Progressive Church Media (PCM) refunds and returns policy applies to all of our products, memberships and services.
GENERAL RETURN POLICY
PCM will accept 100% return of its products without prior authorization within 12 months of original purchase provided that the following conditions are met:
- Tangible Products, including but not limited to clothing, stickers, and magnets, are returned prepaid in new, unmarked, and resalable condition
- Damaged or defective product claims should be reported within 5 business days of receipt.
- A Customer Account #, Invoice #, and date of purchase by line item should be included within the returned shipment. A PCM invoice or packing list is preferred to ensure proper crediting.
- Product should be returned in corrugated cartons (275 pound test, 45 lbs per carton). Fill voids to protect all items. Do not use newspaper as packing materials. Do not stack on edge of bindings.
- See the DIGITAL PRODUCTS PURCHASED ONLINE policy below.
Please note that:
- Returns will only be accepted for product originally purchased from Progressive Church Media. Product purchased from other sources (wholesalers, publishers, distributors) will not be credited and will be subject to return to the customer at customer’s expense.
- Price stickered, security label/tagged product, water damaged or other types of damaged product are ineligible for credit and are subject to being returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- Partial credits or refunds are not given for Cancellation or Return of any individual component contained within a product package.
- All associated shipment and handling costs are non-refundable and are the responsibility of the customer.
DIGITAL PRODUCTS (DOWNLOADS) PURCHASED ONLINE FROM PROGRESSIVE CHURCH MEDIA
- Digital products which are downloadable and subscription services (memberships) are not eligible for return or refund. Defective or incorrect digital products will be replaced at the role discretion of Progressive Church Media